Monday, November 8, 2010

WHEN THE DUST SETTLES IN

Hey guys..It's been a while. I had soooo many things to sort out after my Mum's death, couldn't find the time to update the blog. Had to reshuffle my life again. Bla bla bla..I could type a whole fucking book on what happened after she died but that would probably bore you to death. So, I'll just skip forward to some of the things I continued after the ordeal. 
One of 'em was the Gundam 00 diorama, "New Model".  Did I mentioned that I changed the diorama title? Sorry, I forgot. My short-to-mid term memory is really bad. Anyway, here's some updates..
First off, the diorama base..
The mound was made with polystyrene board pasted onto a chipboard base.
I used diluted white glue and real sand and stones.
When the glue has dried and the sand+stones are set, I started to paint the textures of the ground using a mixture of burnt umber, mahogany & some khaki green.

Static grass applied.
Voila!

1 comment:

  1. Salam Tuan.
    1st-Aku bersyukur dpt menjadi sahabat kepada insan yang sungguh berbakat.
    2nd-Aku bersyukur dapat memegang sendiri model diorama ni.
    3rd-Tak sabar nak tunggu siap nih!!!

    ReplyDelete

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.