Thursday, May 26, 2011

X-WING'S GRANPA

Time for a new project! I am being especially industrious these days, and found myself with yet another Star Wars vehicle to custom. This time, it's Hasbro's Clone War ARC-170 Fighter. The color scheme differs from Episode 3 which now in turn is greyish with some minimal digital camo-like patches, and this makes the fighter looks shitty. I decide to turn it back to Episode 3's color scheme. Hasbro managed to do a shitty job on the details, especially the cockpit and the gun. So Imma hafta do something about that as well..


 See, the color looks shitty, right?

And now, the shitty details on the cockpit





No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.