Tuesday, August 23, 2011

TANAH TUMPAH DARAHKU

I don't know if I told you this before, but I sold my life-size swimming alien from the movie Alien Resurrection to a client in Sandakan, Sabah. Yes, it was kinda blasphemeus to do so, but I did it to sponsor my engagement reception. Anyway, to cut things short, the post office did a fucked up job and got most of the parts broken, especially the head.

So, I bought a return ticket to Sandakan, and dragged both Qorun n Baha, 2 of my closest friends with me. The client's name is Liew, and by the end of the journey, he bacame my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.