Friday, September 2, 2011

EID MUBARRAK, PEOPLE!

This is by far the most industrious break I have for a long time now. Selamat Hari Raya guys. And on this day, it is customary to apologize for any misconducts I did for the past years. Maaf zahir batin. The ketupat and rendang this years is especially delicious, even though my late Mom is not here to enjoy it with us, Allah have mercy on her soul.
Well, on a lighter note, the AT-AT and the ARC fighter is almost finished. I'll try and post the latest pics by this weekend if I can figure out how to transfer them from my phone to my workstation, here at home. I conveniently left my cable at the office, bah!
We have a new sister blog, called Native Tongue designLab! This more 'serious' blog is my professional work/portfolio that I've done so far. Native Tongue is not really new, per se, but resurrected and given a new face-lift. It is a design collective that my close friends and I established years ago in 2002 to express and share our thoughts in the design world, and along the way make some money. It became dormant for a while after a year it was inaugurated due to the lack of experience and time. i think now  is a good time to revive it, so here it is! We hope to have your support for this as we try to do our best to make this world [and the next] a better place to live in.
It's time to kick some serious ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.