Wednesday, November 9, 2011

ALL THE THINGS I HAVEN'T DONE

I've been too busy planning what to do next, I've kinda lost count of the things I haven't finished or done yet..here's the list (not in any particular order):

1.  Sauron Helm scale 1:1.5                                         30% completed
2.  Iron man Bust scale 1:1                                          20% completed
3.  AT-ST diorama                                                       65% completed
4.  Gundam diorama remake                                        40%
5.  Alien bust scale 1:1 remake                                     0%
6.  Predator suit                                                           0%
7.  Anakin Podracer custom                                          0%
8.  Sebulba Podracer custom                                        0%
9.  Octuptarra custom                                                   0%
10.Mospeada Gakken custom                                       0%  

Damn..someone's got too much to chew in his plate..Alhamdulillah  
  
 Here's the last 2 on the list...
     

1 comment:

  1. Salam.
    :-) donno whata say....
    maybe need to pray first,
    dapatkan ilham mana nak buat dulu he he

    ReplyDelete

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.