Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BACK IN BLACK

Oh God I miss you guys!!!! The wedding was a blast! Thanks a million to all of you who attended..I'm forever grateful. Up until now, I still haven't gotten a proper rest, not since before the wedding. I haven't even gone to my honeymoon, which I haven't even planned where yet.. Anyway, my hands are REALLY FUCKING itchy to start modelling and customizing again, and fellas, I tell you now, it's gonna be SOON! (this time for real)
I am thinking about starting the AT-ST diorama first..Whaddaya think..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.