Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ENCIK AKUPUNTUR pt. II

After a strenuous cuttings, foldings and gluings, the iron man helmet is finally completed. I've started the resining and fibreglassing process..Looks like there's a lot of post-sculpting required, but I'm just gonna leave that for another day. Seems there is light at the end of this tunnel after all...

On a lighter note, I've started Fazli's custom Megatron commision as well. Yippeeee!!!
Here's some update pics on our acupuncture man...
















































3 comments:

  1. Salam Tuan
    Satu lg 'Sentuhan Tidak Kecundang'.
    Nanti aku dah pandai aku nk buat Jango Fett,Vader,Stormtrooper,Clonetrooper,Imperial Royal Guard dll.
    Wah!Banyaknya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice.. im currently looking for resin ironman helmet. but never had experience doing resin.

    ReplyDelete

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.