Monday, April 19, 2010

ENCIK AKUPUNTUR

It has been a very looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg week. The internet connection was fucked, the 'big guy' wants me to change the layout plans for the penthouse, my cashflow is running thin yadda yadda yadda..When the weekend arrived, I was psyched! The time has come to start the Ironman Suit! I started with the helmet. Damn thing took me a day to cut, fold and glue. And that was just the faceplate..Here's some progress pics..





















I didn't even know wtf this was at first, just cutting and pasting in the dark, my only clue was the numbers. Btw, I printed the template (from Pepakura ) on a 120g heavy stock A4 paper..






















Now things are starting to take shape..The Pepakura folds are a bitch to do, but they seem to be working!






















There you go! Almost done! Reminds me of the acupuncture mannequin....hence the title.






















And I'm spent!











































Tried the pre-mixed fibre-glass compound on a piece of paper..just in case the fucker screwed up and ruin my faceplate. It worked! But it looked shitty......literally.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Tuan!
    Nanti buatkan aku Jango Fett!!
    He he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insyaallah..nanti esok ko masuk opis kita cerita panjang ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok cerita panjanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

    ReplyDelete

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.