Monday, January 17, 2011

OL' PUSSYFACE

Some time ago, I bought a life size Predator wall plaque from my good friend Jeff, from 3dWizart. Yesterday, I got bored, so I decided to continue what I've stopped. 

Started off by painting the whole thing with a flat black undercoat. 

Then, some Ivory for the skin.





















 Later, Mahogany for the darker tones.
And some Vermilion Red for the fleshy parts.


That's all for now. Still has a long way to go, I might even do an Albino Pred. Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.