Wednesday, October 12, 2011

GOING ORGANIC

While waiting for my new static grass applicator (modified graciously by Rangsangmas hobbyshop) to be completed, I felt like taking some time off from making models of vehicles and robots. I'm re-visiting my old obsession, painting aliens. This is a very old project that was halted for quite some time. I never had the interest to continue it due to unforeseen reasons. I guess this is the perfect time to complete it. 
The old paint layers are pretty fucked. So, I start by re-applying white primer over it. By the way, this is the now defunct Halcyon Alien Queen Chestburster scale 1:1. The description on the box says that it's vinyl, but it feels more like rubber to me. Anyway, here's some innitial pics to start things off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.