Monday, March 18, 2013

COLOR ME BAD..

What a wonderful weekend! I've finished my office layout design for my cient, so now I have time to fully concentrate on the Regult Pod. Started off with the base color, and then continued with the masking process..



Basic painting stuff fellas. This is after the application of decals..

and some cockpit details..( with a bit of photoshoppin')





Looking good so far..
  




Test fit's a go, but I gotta say, don't be fooled by the scale 1/72. This thing is a MONSTER, which makes me wonder the size of the motherfucker were it real. Check out the size comparison I made with my phone..(old school rocks! fuck yeah!)



That's it for now. Hope I can weather the sonofabitch by this week.. Stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.