Monday, December 23, 2013

MILK RUNS RED

This is how the Hasbro cockpit looks like, originally.





Without the pilot 

without the seat

Dis-assembled

Now, the best part, 3D prints!
First try, I made a mistake of not fixing the 3d file first before sending it to print. 


Second try, after fixing the .stl files by sending them to http://cloud.netfabb.com/ (it's free!)


Looks soo much better! And here's the full set.

The pilot seat

the front part thingie

Side wall panel

This is how it looks like, assembled.


And this is where it will be placed, note the difference in size compared to the original Hasbro size shown previously.


I don't know about you fellas, but I'm psyched as hell in this project, and I haven't had this excitement [outside of the bedroom] for a very long time! I'm gonna do the lights after this so stay tuned!












No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.