Tuesday, September 4, 2012

HUMAN AFTER ALL

My hands are about to fall off...All those sanding during the weekend really gave me a total workout. It looked easier in the tutorials don't it? But the fact remains, sanding bondo is a pain in the ass. But, after everything is said and done, it was worth it. This is my third layer of bondo, and it never looked better. Just a coupla bit more and it will be ready for vacuform!


Second layer of bondo and sanding..
You can still see the jagged edges..


Third layer of bondo and sanding..
The visor area is much more refined..

Well, that's all for now. We still have a long way to go, but I'm happy to say, the work is getting along mighty fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.