Monday, July 26, 2010

*I CAN"T THINK OF A WITTY TITLE TODAY*

A weekend of cold and dampness. It rained the whole day yesterday, so I had all the time in the world to continue my endeavors with the Iron Man replica. I ran out of the pink car-putty thingie, so I used paper clay instead. So far, it seems to be working..Aside from the excess lumps. I need to sand more..humbug. Here are some progress pics...










As you see, there are still a lot of things to be done. The paper clay's a bit thick though. 

1 comment:

  1. Salam bang.
    Tak sabar rasanya nak tunggu ia dikaratkan!!!

    ReplyDelete

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.