Wednesday, August 27, 2014

HARGA BULU KAKI a.k.a THE PRICE OF THE HAIR OF MY LEGS

If I could shave off all the hair on my legs, how much are they worth? I'm not sure about my hair, but I sure know that the 'hair' (or quills) for a predator prop does cost at least a finger or two. So I decided to make them myself. But what's the cheapest way to do it, plus, how the fuck do you make 'em all bendy and flexy like the movies aside form the traditional silicone/latex cast? After some netsurfing time, I found out that there is a product out there that can do just that, without the hassle of a mold. Behold, Sculpey's Bake n Flex!

It's like your normal super sculpey clay, but it doesn't harden like a motherfucker after you bake them. Fuckin' A!!! Here's what I have right now..
Perfect! The only thing is, I got super busy right after that. I couldn't even catch a breath during the weekend. And I only managed to do some minor amendments to the biceps this morning..The arms looked a bit funny, and I know it has to be the biceps... So here's what I changed...plus I started to sculpt the forearm muscles as well...




No comments:

Post a Comment

UNFINISHED BUSINESS

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Wouldn't really call myself a proper sculptor, an aspiring one, maybe. giving my best to be a pro. But I do custom toys and props, paint a lotta model kits, design buildings and interiors, and doodle some graphicworks for work & fun.